Castle III part C Castle III part C

Yay Oscar

Part C is where the action starts up, and I'm honored to be one of the people to bring it out of judgment phase on NG.

Oscar, you've achieved an epic. Well, the foundations of one. This movie has everything. Amazing angles, amazing music, amazing action and effects. It's beautiful and exciting to watch.

Keep doing this and you'll be rich and famous.

-Rob DenBleyker

Get-lost responds:

Thanks alot mate :)

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Gee thanks

I've always admired your animation skill, but you need to break out of the Matrix / DragonballZ fanboy mode. You turn moves into slow motion that have absolutely no reason to be in slow motion. Otherwise a great animation, and worthy of a ten for the time put into it alone.

But wait, one more thing. You kind of forgot to credit me as one of your voice actors. I'm cutting your score in half.

I really hope you act more professional about your work in the future, because you definitely have the skill.
-Rob DenBleyker

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

IT COULD HAVE BEEN MINE!!!!

I hate you. And by hate I mean love. And by you I mean me. But that's beside the point. That movie rocked. It was nice to see my character alive and kicking after his unfortunate incident with Tricky the Clown.
~RobDenBleyker

SecretAgentBob responds:

Yeah I had to bring Joe back for his ultimate revenge.

Glad you liked the movie! Thanks for the review!

Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

Very nice

You could've animated my character a bit better, and not have him get killed by Tricky. Nice job overall. What did you use to animate this?

The GPkiller Episode4 The GPkiller Episode4

Nice

A little overdone on the 3D for such a short flick. Nice thematic effects. You might want to choose some DIFFERENT music for the next episode. Other than that, good job.

Poser Payback Poser Payback

Ahem...

Speaking of poser...

Boy Runs - High Detail Boy Runs - High Detail

Wow

You did a nice job tracing that movie. I'd REALLY be impressed if you could draw that well on your own.

The End: Teaser The End: Teaser

Number 1 of the day, huh?

One question:
Why the hell is it that every single one of your movies stars half-naked men with bulging muscles??

Oh yeah, and that was a pretty dumb trailer. If I wanna see a guy standing on a hill I can just go to the park or something.
And what was with the spider-man music? Danny Elfman music is VERY easily recognized, you should know that by now. I'd go with music from a more average composer, or a movie that has been around for MORE than 2 months...

To Hell With The  Stickme To Hell With The Stickme

Wow

The worst movie on the portal. Haha! You really should be proud!

Bad Inventions #3 Bad Inventions #3

Okay...

You've just convinced me not only that you copied Moronic Inventions, but you also lied about copying it.
I mean, what are the odds that you would rip off not one, but TWO of my inventions by accident??
Sure, this isn't an EXACT replica like the Hoe-Rake was in #2, but the situation and theme in itself tells me all I need to know.
Please, do not further my dislike of ChadsCrap (Chad has pissed me off a great deal on his own). I noticed you also made a movie called History of Stick. I created a movie of the exact same title.
Now, I'm flattered that you like my work, but theres a fine line between inspiration and plagiarism.
Please try to be more original, you've got lots of talent.