Castle III part C Castle III part C

Yay Oscar

Part C is where the action starts up, and I'm honored to be one of the people to bring it out of judgment phase on NG.

Oscar, you've achieved an epic. Well, the foundations of one. This movie has everything. Amazing angles, amazing music, amazing action and effects. It's beautiful and exciting to watch.

Keep doing this and you'll be rich and famous.

-Rob DenBleyker

Get-lost responds:

Thanks alot mate :)

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Gee thanks

I've always admired your animation skill, but you need to break out of the Matrix / DragonballZ fanboy mode. You turn moves into slow motion that have absolutely no reason to be in slow motion. Otherwise a great animation, and worthy of a ten for the time put into it alone.

But wait, one more thing. You kind of forgot to credit me as one of your voice actors. I'm cutting your score in half.

I really hope you act more professional about your work in the future, because you definitely have the skill.
-Rob DenBleyker

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

IT COULD HAVE BEEN MINE!!!!

I hate you. And by hate I mean love. And by you I mean me. But that's beside the point. That movie rocked. It was nice to see my character alive and kicking after his unfortunate incident with Tricky the Clown.
~RobDenBleyker

SecretAgentBob responds:

Yeah I had to bring Joe back for his ultimate revenge.

Glad you liked the movie! Thanks for the review!

wpnFire wpnFire

Insanely fun

I kind of suck at it, but it's easily one of the fastest-paced shooters I've ever seen.

Whatever StickPage payed you to "sponsor" this, they'll be making a shitload more. Nice going.

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Yeah..

I GOT A 2 ON THE RINGS!!!

I screwed up everything else tho, but I'm still happy for that 2.

Yeah...good game..

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

SHOW THESE HYPOCRITES WHAT WE STICK ANIMATORS ARE CAPABLE OF!!!!
ROCK ON!!!!!